Date:      Sun, 26 May 2002 18:46:48 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>
To:        Albert Kinderman <albert.kinderman@csun.edu>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: strange sawfish2 failure

Hi!

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Albert Kinderman wrote:

> You have xview installed.  It leaves a msgfmt in /usr/X11R6/bin

eek. Right. Thanks! I had xview and olvwm installed for reasons that I
don't even remember :o)

Side question while I'm here... does sawfish2 still support workspace
geometry and viewports? The lisp bindings are there, but the
configuration tool doesn't let me change the geometry (setting it in
.sawfish/custom doesn't help).

--
jimmy