Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2006 15:06:11 -0700
From:      "Kai Lockwood" <kailockwood@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crash exiting Xorg/KDE

Hello, I am getting a message when I exit Xorg:

fault virtual address       =0xdea12080
fault code                  =supervisor read, page not present
instruction point           =0x20:0xc06871df
stack pointer               =0x28:0xde9abbd0
frame pointer               =0x28:0xde9abbdc
code segment                =base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                            =DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags            =interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process             =7466 (sh)
trap number                 =12
panic: page fault
Uptime: 8m35s
Cannot dump. No dump device defined. (how do I capture this?)
Automatic reboot in 15 sec(yada yada)........

I am running:
Athlon XP 2400+
Biostar M7VIT Brano
ATI Radeon 9200 <------ This is a PCI card

I've had trouble configuring the Radeon 9200 to display Xorg properly. X
-config thinks that I should use the 'ati' driver, but Xorg won't start
unless I use the 'radeon' driver.