Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:41:12 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Konrad Heuer <kheuer@gwdu60.gwdg.de>
To:        <hubs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FTP Mirror

Hello and sorry for any inconvenience, but we have a possibly small
request. We have mirrored ftp.freebsd.org for years now and we will become
an official FreeBSD mirror site in Germany soon (Joerg Wunsch has already
agreed). The administrator of our ftp server ftp.gwdg.de would like to
continue to use rsync to mirror FreeBSD, and we have been told that we
need to fetch the data from ftp-master.freebsd.org now. It would be very
nice if we could use rsync to access the master server.

Best regards

Konrad Heuer                                    Personal Bookmarks:
Gesellschaft f=FCr wissenschaftliche
   Datenverarbeitung mbH G=D6ttingen              http://www.freebsd.org
Am Fa=DFberg, D-37077 G=D6ttingen                   http://www.daemonnews.o=
rg