Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2012 06:19:31 +0100
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SU+J on 9.1-RC2 ISO

> There's an existing checkbox to disable it. There was substantial
> consensus for 9.0 that SUJ was something we wanted

Nice to hear. I assume you mean check box during install
process? Not mentioned in install guide in handbook.
So, after I accept guided partitioning, I should go to
"modify" or else? Sorry to bother again and again, but
it is not clear to me at the moment. I'd avoid further
tunefs if possible.
If not possible, let me clear that branch 8 has no J as
default and I found myself wondering. Correct me if I'm
wrong. I have to go to single user mode first. Make fsck
on partition that contains freebsd-ufs ( / ). Check
options for that partition with "tunefs -p partition".
What exact name that partition would have? Next I have to
disable journaling with "-j disable" and enable trim with
"-t enable". Reboot and voila?
People mention file or partition that has to be deleted.
Next few days I will put ssd into laptop and manage install,
when release shows up. If there is another point I have
to choose for journaling, let me know.
Best regards all

                              Zoran