Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:33:59 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Lutz Kittler <Lutz.Kittler@sse-erfurt.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sound,console,linux

Hi,

I have some questions:

1. Is it possible to restrict output of kernel messages to
   one virtual screen? If I test something and get many
   messages my editor screen get confused.

2. In my laptop I have an ESS 1978 sound card. Can I use
   use it with FreeBSD ?

3. I tried to mount my FreeBSD slices from Linux , buuuut I got:
   ufs_read_super: fs_bsize 16384 != {4096, 8192, 32768}

   How can I mount these slices ? Have I to create new slices
   with other bsize and how can I do it ?

Thanks in advance

      Lutz