Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:43:03 +0530
From:      Shivaram Upadhyayula <shivaram.u@quadstor.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT] QUADStor storage virtualization

Hello everyone,

We at QUADStor have released publicly our storage virtualization
software with benefits such as thin provisioning, data deduplication,
compression etc. The software is developed for the FreeBSD 8.2
operating system and a port for Linux should be available soon. The
software is released free of charge and we are hoping to find people
interested in trying it out the beta and in the process help us make
the product better. If you are interested you could contact me off the
list or visit http://www.quadstor.com/get-started.html. A brief intro
of the product can be got from http://www.quadstor.com/ .

Cheers,
Shivaram

--
Reduce Storage expenditure with QUADStor Storage Virtualization
http://www.quadstor.com