Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2012 06:25:12 -0700
From:      "Eric Wagnor" <EricWagnor243@qmail.com>
To:        <advocacy@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Proposal Review

Hello,

As you can see, you received this e-mail and opened it..=2E

If you were using our e-mail marketing services, we could be doing the =
same thing for you.=20
We can reach new prospective clients extremely fast and at an incredibly =
low cost compared to any other form of marketing=2E

We offer E-mail Service Plans for every size business. Even if you don't =
have your own database, you can use one of our targeted lists at no =
additional cost!
We will create your e-mail ad, provide a targeted database, send your =
message through our dedicated mailing servers and provide realtime =
tracking for your reference=2E

So, if you are serious about skyrocketing your sales this week, contact me =
at 1 (800) 218-8181 for complete details.=20

If you know someone that could benefit from this offer, please send them =
this e-mail.=20

To Your Success,

Eric Wagnor
E-Marketing Services