Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:49:52 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KeySpan USB to Serial

On 6/30/2015 10:23 AM, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've already found a thread with a negative answer to my question, but
> it's years old and maybe some progress was made...
>
> Is it possible to use a Keyspan usb/serial adapter on FreeBSD?
>
>> # usbconfig
>> ugen1.4: <product 0x0118 vendor 0x06cd> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST
>> spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON (100mA)
>
> I tried every driver I could think of but it's always detected as ugen...

Looking through the source,

usbdevs:vendor KEYSPAN          0x06cd  Keyspan / InnoSys Inc.
usbdevs:product KEYSPAN USA19QW_NF      0x0118  USA-19WQ serial Adapter
(no firmware)

there are definitions for them, but I dont see reference to them in the
serial usb section of the source code :(  So I am guessing no on RELENG_10

	---Mike

--
Mike Tancsa, tel +1 519 651 3400