Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:39:11 -0800
From:      Mark "Thumper" Weisman <mystic_mac1@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Anybody on winbindd?

I'm trying to set up my 4.5 box to use Samba to authenticate against a
W2K box. I've read all the webpages and man pages about this, however
during a "clean make" with samba using the ./configure --with-winbind it
comes up with a "pam" error, and when I try to update the pam_smb
package, it tells me I'm missing some lib files that are actually there?
Any suggestions (other than to bring everything over to FreeBSD?)?

Thanks,
His Faithful Servant,
Mark