Date:      Fri, 02 Nov 2012 14:35:35 +0100
From:      Werner Thie <werner@thieprojects.ch>
To:        Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BeagleBone SD card problems

Hi Tim

thanks for responding, will have a closer look at the driver, such
things irk me and using such code in production...?

>> dd if=/dev/zero of=/usr/swap0 bs=1024k count=512
>>
>> ti_mmchs0: Error: current cmd NULL, already done?
>
> Don't know for sure that it is a problem, actually.

After all it says 'Error:' and i suspect it takes the kernel some time
to recover, transfers accompanied with the message take longer than
others of the same length not triggering it.

What's your advice on cross compiling ports when doing the image,
specially such ports which depend on stuff being installed?

Cheers, Werner