Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:22:32 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
To:        "AlanSam, the BigBird" <bigbird@pc.jaring.my>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual CPU

On Sun 1998-08-30 (16:23), AlanSam, the BigBird wrote:
> How can I re-make my kernel such that FreeBSD 2.2.7 could fully utilize
> my Intel N440BX + 2 * PII400MHz ?

You'll have to upgrade your sources to 3.0-CURRENT, and go from there,
although this is not a thing to do lightly.  You could always wait until
3.0-RELEASE, which is to be released on the 15th of October.

This way you don't risk messing something up, and having to follow the
FreeBSD-Current mailing list for little glitches (although there aren't that
many really)

You can find more information on how to do this in the handbook, specifically
current.html (ie, http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/current.html, if you
haven't got a closer version of the handbook)

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za