Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:11:45 -0600
From:      Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   qemu-user regressions

--KQ9oGKBSVJR6Vgh6NR6LwkagOnNEKOS4X
From: Sean Bruno <sbruno@freebsd.org>
To: freebsd-arm@freebsd.org

--FGr1go1j0mDUEprhP6vNsbVsJ0V86RSXP

I'd like to generate a smallish list of packages that I can use as a
baseline regression list before I do merge updates to qemu proper.

If you have a handful of packages that you use day-to-day, can you reply
to this list with them and I'll add them to my 'best effort' list of
things to try and not break.

sean