Date:      Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:57:58 +0100
From:      "OxY" <oxy@field.hu>
To:        <freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: can't boot with acpi on fbsd 6.0

i made a couple of info under 5.4-release:

 http://green.field.hu/dmesg54.txt
http://green.field.hu/conf54.txt
http://green.field.hu/mptable54.txt

 as the dmesg shows the cpus are recognized by acpi!
so, that's my problem! 6.0 not working with acpi!

 please help me to fix this acpi issue under 6.0..
thx guys!