Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:51:53 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Valentin Shopov <valsho@yahoo.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcic.c & {,un}register_pcic_intr declarations

In message <19990312195615.26156.rocketmail@send101.yahoomail.com> Valentin Shopov writes:
: w/o device pcic into kernel config (using kldload pcic) still:
:
: pccard.o: In function `unregister_device_interrupt':
: pccard.o(.text+0x362): undefined reference to `unregister_pcic_intr'
: pccard.o: In function `pccard_alloc_intr':
: pccard.o(.text+0x718): undefined reference to `register_pcic_intr'
: *** Error code 1

I just committed a fix for this about two or three hours ago.  It
should be on the cvsup servers by now.  I removed the 'static'
declarations from these functions in the non-apic case (they were
already gone from the apic case).  I've not had time to test it
heavily, but at least things link now.  Give it a spin.

Warner