Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 1997 04:48:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Satoshi Asami <asami>
To:        msmith@cain.atrad.adelaide.edu.au, asami, freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/1549

Synopsis: Port submission for gdbtk

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: asami
State-Changed-When: Thu Jan 9 04:44:22 PST 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Thanks, imported, after lots of massaging.  Highlights:

(1) Added pkg/* files.  These are mandatory (yeah I just noticed devel/gdb
    don't have them either, duh :< )!

(2) It compiles with CFLAGS from /etc/make.conf now.  In general, I
    will NOT allow a port that doesn't compile with some level of -O.
    Read the assembly language output if you want to know why.

(3) Take out NO_PACKAGE, this is quite different from /usr/bin/gdb.

(4) Make it call itself "gdbtk" so it won't surprise people ("what
    happened to my gdb?!?")