Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:53:25 -0600
From:      Eric F Crist <ecrist@adtechintegrated.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Top posting

--Boundary-02=_maAXADVwpzAfdi2

On Saturday 20 March 2004 12:41 am, Chuck McManis wrote:
> Netiquette guidelines are like C coding styles, subject to great rip
> roaring debates. My personal pet peeve is 600 lines of included text only
> to get to the bottom line which adds "This is how I feel about it too." I

My .02,=20

Why can't people just cut what they have comments for out of the former=20
posters' message?  If you look back, 99% of the time this is what I do,=20
although not always.  I guess this isn't a huge issue to me.  IMHO, if I wa=
nt=20
people to read what I have to say, I make it as easy and effortless as=20
possible to read and discern what point I'm trying make or question I'm=20
trying to ask.

Again, just my .02.
=2D-=20
Eric F Crist