Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:02:30 +0200
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
To:        Raymond Kohler <ray.kohler@mail.com>
Cc:        d_maddox@bellsouth.net, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: just moved to current, mouse is jerky

Raymond Kohler wrote:

> [...]

Are you running a fresh current? It happened to me about 2-3 weeks ago -
exactly the same symptoms, but then last Friday I did a 'make world' and
the problem disappeared. I'm running Inspiron 5000, using internal
track-pad (/dev/psm0, ps/2 mouse), no fancy modules settings, just plain
-current - whether this loads random.ko I have no idea ATM.

--

Andrzej

// Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>, Chief System Architect
// WebGiro AB, Sweden (http://www.webgiro.com)