Date:      Sat, 09 Sep 2000 20:10:18 -0400
From:      bentley <bentley3@mediaone.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: etheme to work?

--------------E3E642FCBFDB0407CA837815

its the Gnome + Enlightenment environment.
so i don't know what i have...i'll look into some documentation though

--
hodgepodge
bentley3@mediaone.net

--------------E3E642FCBFDB0407CA837815

its the Gnome +&nbsp;Enlightenment environment.
with
button for GNOME...it doesn't
the file or something?
you're