Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:32:27 -0800
From:      Adarsh Joshi <adarsh.joshi@qlogic.com>
To:        "freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question on SOCKBUF_DEBUG option

Hi,

I read that the SOCKBUF_DEBUG option performs runtime consistency checks on=
 socket buffers. I am interested to know more about it.

Can someone explain how this works and what information I can expect from i=
t?

Thanks

regards
Adarsh

This message and any attached documents contain information from QLogic Cor=
poration or its wholly-owned subsidiaries that may be confidential. If you =
are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use =
this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please n=
otify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.