Date:      Tue, 06 Nov 2012 18:04:23 +1000
From:      Da Rock <freebsd-questions@herveybayaustralia.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SDXC compatibility

Not to bug people, but is there support for sdxc in any version of FBSD?
(9.x would be nice :) )

I understand it is mostly in the fs (exfat), and as such there is a fuse
module for it, but I'm concerned at a hardware/driver level- namely speeds.

Any light on what happens when one uses a fs other than exfat would be
helpful as well. I've had a look, but there is no clarity on the subject
as far as this goes, and there is nothing on sdxc on the site.

TIA