Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:55:33 -0500
From:      "Gary T. Corcoran" <gcorcoran@lucent.com>
To:        Rink Springer <rink@springer.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Printer problems, please help

Rink Springer wrote:

> [...]

I think Mike is right - you're overflowing the printer's buffer.
It sound as if the whole job is being dumped to the printer, the
printer saves the beginning part and prints it, but the rest is lost,
including the ending linefeed.  So, it sounds like you need to enable
flow-control.  Sorry, not familiar enough with FreeBSD in this area, so I don't
know whether you need to tweak something on the FreeBSD end or the printer
end, but I'd bet if you get flow-control enabled, it would work for you...

Gary