Date:      Mon, 21 May 2012 01:30:51 -0400
From:      jan.m.lodz@o2.pl
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Position available - id : (54wefisdlR27T7542)..

Good day, =0A=0A=0AA US-based company MLD specialized in fancy  stuff is=
 currently searching for support representatives/administrative assistan=
ts in Australia. This work is a remote one and is  focused on assisting =
to realize the best companionship to our customers  businesses, organiza=
tions and individuals worldwide.=0AThe position  is about doing some reg=
ular daily as well as monthly and weekly plans and customized projects r=
elated to sales in Australia.=0AThe main responsibilities of a person ar=
e:=0A1.Supporting our Sales Department to start and supervise special pr=
ojects=0A2.Data entry=0A3.Keeping a record spreadsheet-based of all deal=
s purchases and payments made in Australia=0A4. Extra  tasks=0A5. Supevi=
sing  corporate e-mails  as for sales  within Australia=0A6. Supporting =
the main office with  task and request managing, correspondence=0A7. Rep=
orting on expenses=0ASchedule: we are want full-time or part-time worker=
s with a flexible  work time option. Those wanting part-time work  need =
 to  dedicate to this  job at least 3 hours a day Monday to Friday.=0ATh=
e Offer: Our Company  gives you a salary of 1,800 Australian Dollars  on=
 monthly basis  plus 5% bonus for each sales deal.=0AOffice: This job is=
 a home-based one, means you`ll communicate with other Company`s employe=
es online. For the trial period our supervisers will provide you  help o=
nline.=0AGround requirements: a successful  candidate  needs to have a P=
C with installed Excel,  decent Internet connection as well as be inspir=
ed for this work. Good communication skills are an advantage.=0AHow much=
 does it cost to apply: None, nothing. We  cover all the costs related t=
o this job.=0AYour next steps to apply:=0A1. Send us your CV via e-mail =
to the following address: Patrick@mld-recruit.com. Make sure you indicat=
e if you want a part-time of a full-time position. =0A2. When we receive=
 all the Cvs we will write to those pre-selected successful applicants.=0A=
3. If you are selected we offer you a one-month probation period. =0A4. =
During the probation period you`ll get assistance from our company`s ded=
icated managers. We pay our employees for probation period.=0A5. In case=
 supervisor offers you for this job you get accepted to work in our comp=
any on a permanent basis with your wages progressing after a test period=
=2E=0A=0ATo get any additional  information feel free to contact me dire=
ctly via e-mail, by pressing reply.=20