Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 1995 00:42:23 -0500
From:      snorthcutt@1stresource.com (Scott Northcutt)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gateway?

Howdy folks,
        Off hand, does anyone know about the FreeBSD track record of systems
from Gateway 2000.  I've got a Gateway Pentium 75 (40M RAM, 300M partition
for BSD, PCI, unsure of exact graphics card) at work which is fairly
successfully running 2.1 but not X yet.  If anyone else has gotten a Gateway
to go (particularly X with the ps2 type mouse), please pass along any do's,
don'ts, hints and caveats.  Thanks!
virtual regards,
--J. Scott Northcutt
p.s. - If Gateways leave a bad taste in your mouth and/or cause you to wake
up in a cold sweat at night, please, no flames...the company bought the
machine, not me. :-)
                             J. Scott Northcutt
                         snorthcutt@1stresource.com
                                   AD4JR
I DO have a job, but I DON'T get e-mail there (yet), so this will have to do.