Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:52:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        ianh@nag.co.uk (Ian Hounam)
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial Vendors - Software

%NAG Ltd has recently released a port of the NAGWare f90 Compiler for
%FreeBSD. Would it be possible to include the following paragraph about
%this product in the above Web page?

Fantastic!  I have added your entry to our Commercial Software Gallery.  It
should appear at <http://www.FreeBSD.org/commercial/software.html>; tomorrow
morning.  Please check it at this time to make sure it is satisfactory.

If we can be of service to you further, please let us know!

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@eos.ncsu.edu / nsj@FreeBSD.org
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina