Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 09:51:19 +1000 (EST)
From:      Brendan Kosowski <brendan@bmk.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ISA card not showing up in "vmstat -i"

--0-898211545-990229879=:43516

I just installed a High Speed Sync Serial Port (V.35/X.21) on my FreeBSD
3.4 system and installed the kernel driver. Software that runs with the
card is not getting interrupts when data is received.

The kernel detects the card and assigns the correct resources to the card
( see attached file for bootup message ) but the card is not showing up in
"vmstat -i".

What do I have to do to get the card showing up in "vmstat -i" ???

Thanks and regards, Brendan...

--0-898211545-990229879=:43516

RVQvNTAyNSgtMTYsUFEpLEVUL0hTU0kgSERMQyBEcml2ZXIgdjMuMTZzDQpl
dGgwIGF0IDB4MjQwLTB4MjRmIGlycSA1IG1hZGRyIDB4ZDAwMDAgb24gaXNh
DQo=
--0-898211545-990229879=:43516--