Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:24:38 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PATCH: Adding config-recursive to bsd.port.mk

--0-1100214633-1102998278=:10154

I got tired of starting long port builds with lots of dependances
(KDE, etc.) and having many of the ports stop the whole build process
to ask me what config options I wanted.  So, I thought what if I could
easily pre-config all of the dependancies?  Here is the result, pretty
much cut & paste from the fetch-recursive bits.  Patch attached, but
if it doesn't come through it is available here:

ftp://ftp.wolves.k12.mo.us/pub/stuff/config-recursive.patch

Do any of you committers think this is a good idea and would like to
commit it?

--
  Chris Dillon - cdillon(at)wolves.k12.mo.us
  FreeBSD: The fastest, most open, and most stable OS on the planet