Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:14:33 -1000, EST
From:      "PETER STUBBS" <PETERS@staidan.qld.edu.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Lyx port anyone? / IBM wireless lan?

Is anyone working on a port for Lyx the Latex wordprocessor? Is the
general feeling that we should just run the linux version?

I've had a very quick look at the code, but there seems to be some
uglyness about the way it uses xforms that didn't work on my 2.1
system.

On another topic, has anyone had a look at wireless networking? I'm
about to install the IBM 'lan entry' system & would like to hear the
horror stories before I start.

Cheers,
Peter

Peter Stubbs, St Aidan's AGS.
ph +61-07-3379-9911, fax +61-07-3379-9432