Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:52:11 +0200
From:      Jimmy Lantz <jimmy.lantz@lusidor.com>
To:        "Patrick O'Reilly" <bsd@perimeter.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem accessing file  no 2.

foobar# ls -alb
-rw-r-----   1 ftp  ftp   464 19 Aug  14:27 un\214titled\034
foobar# cp un^=CCtitled^\    ->!   After typing un i pressed tab and this=20
filename unveiled
wheras trying
foobar# cp un\214titled\034 un\214titled.txt
cp: un214titled034: No such file or directory

well copying with the ? works but not with the desired preciseness since
I usually have files with very similiar names.

Have you got any clues?
/ Jimmy