Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:51:10 +1000
From:      "Arkadi Kosmynin" <ank@bigpond.net.au>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, <bv@wjv.com>
Subject:   RE: Need help. A system stops responding to network requests periodically.

Hi Bill,

Thanks for a hint. My network consists of three computers connected via a 10
Mbps hub. I don't think that this is a hardware problem. I never experienced
any networking problems except in this situation.

Besides, netstat shows very low number of bad segments and segment
retransmissions. That, I believe, indicates a healthy network.

Any other ideas?

Thank you,

Arkadi.