Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 1995 16:55:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: changes in -current..TEST please

On Wed, 29 Nov 1995, Julian Elischer wrote:

> If you sup a copy of -current from now on,
> I'd like to ask you to include the option JREMOD.
>
> options JREMOD
>
> in your next kernel compile..
> I have it running here but it need more beating on..
>
> it should run IDENTICALLY to before
> if you have DDB, I'd like any reports of strange
> crashes
>
> have a look at what JREMOD does in /sys/i386/i386/conf.c
> to see tha scope of the change.

Hi Julian...

	Just sup'd in the newest /usr/src/sys, and added options JREMOD
to my config file, re'config'd and tried to recompile and got the following
error:

kern_xxx.o: Undefined symbol `_dummy_cleanup' referenced
*** Error code 1

	Was there anything added to GENERIC that I might need to
incorporate into my existing config file, other then JREMOD?

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
scrappy@hub.org  |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
 soon to be:     |                                    | Information and
scrappy@ki.net   |      WWW: http://hub.org           | Communications, Inc