Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2001 02:37:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Kellers <timothyk@serv1.wallnet.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ftp umask with wuftp-2.6.1

Using Webmin (0.91), I set a umask for uploaded files for the class "all"
(all my users) of 022.  When a file is uploaded, though, it has a chmod of
666 (umask of 111) regardless of what user I use, and whether or not I
"killall -1 inetd" (ftpd is started from inetd.conf)

I don't know if this is a bug in the Webmin WUftpd module or something
that is unsupported in FreeBSD.  In any event, I can't find a .conf file
for ftpd, anyway --I don't think there is one.

Any help or ideas on this one would be most, ummm... helpful

TIA

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT