Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2018 10:53:25 +0000
From:      Lorenzo Salvadore <phascolarctos@protonmail.ch>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Please help, very important problem

> Good afternoon. Please help the council, where to look for the problem?
>
> There is a virtual server, inside is installed Freevsd 10.3. The server
> does not load and hangs in the AT keybord string. For a month I have been
> looking for a problem, other administrators too can not understand the
> cause of the problem and decide. The server is very important documents,
> can not be restored or logged in. Where to look for the problem?
>
> Pls see attach file with error print screen.

There is no attachment. I guess the mailing list does not support attachmen=
ts
(feel free to correct me if I am wrong): in that case, please copy the log =
in your
mail or upload it somewhere and send us the link.

Lorenzo Salvadore.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?BIMt2piLBkWIXfifap7KTwfRSymgDCTl_zoIUpwxywCCOp9EQH_Ziy6TmooehTFHzR8jEiLP_mgAfpNSp90nTUXbidiKcwX-0FoT7GzQMbc=>