Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 18:11:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@bresler.org>
To:        Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
Cc:        freebsd-test@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail service denied

I see.   It is possible that rejecting email with a Message-ID: based upon
"@localhost" is overly restrictive.  I'll remove the block and on those
emails.

Can you recommend to the author of the software that he use the IP
address, provided that it not in the private ranges?   that would be a
significant improvement.

jmb