Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:29:19 +0200
From:      Danny Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
To:        "Peter Blok" <pblok@bsd4all.org>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: My project wish-list for the next 12 months

Great!, we seem to be on the same wavelength, im now writing (at about one
char a minute) the login user program, and somehow - to be discovered -, the
socket will be passed to the kernel.
my main efford, at the moment, is a) to &^%$$## understand the RFC (i think
they used a scrambler) and b) define the data structures.

season greatings,
	danny
PS: i have the 2nd Unix V6 tape that came to this part of the world,
the first one was never used, mine got installed on a PDP 11/45.