Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:24:42 -0500
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Silly question re: Apache NameVitualHost directive

Hi,

I'm wondering why/how I can get multiple NameVirtualHost IP addresses to
answer?

For example, I have one IP listed in the NameVirtualHost directive (e.g.
11.22.33.44), in my VitualHost 'containers' I use that IP like so:
<VirtualHost 11.22.33.44> etc. For some reason, I've never been able to
get a * to work on FreeBSD? Anyway, I have several Ips aliased on the
NIC and I'd like to use them as separate NameVirtualHost addresses, so
that I can also point domains to 11.22.33.55 and have them respond to
the <VirtualHost 11.22.33.55> directives. At the moment, I can't seem to
get this working?

I think this should be easy?

Many thanks in advance,

phillip.