Date:      Sat, 21 Nov 1998 21:11:01 -0800
From:      "Walter Collins" <wcollins@best.com>
To:        "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Install

Accept my apology Steve.  There was no slam intended.  I've been writing
(non *nix non winblows) vertical apps for about 10 years and nerd is what
all of my friends call me.  I've never associated the term with anything
derogatory.  In fact, to the contrary.

The format of the install program was a little terse for a first timer
without docs.  I did get through it (after a few tries) and FreeBSD is up
and running next to MS-DOS, NT, and T/OS.

Walter