Date:      Thu, 23 Feb 2012 05:52:12 +0530
From:      "Desai, Kashyap" <Kashyap.Desai@lsi.com>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org" <freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org>, "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@freebsd.org>, "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, "McConnell, Stephen" <Stephen.McConnell@lsi.com>
Subject:   RE: mpslsi0 : Trying sleep, but thread marked as sleeping prohibited

Thanks for the tech help.  .=20

As per you comment, So now I understood as "TDP_NOSLEEPING" is only for unb=
ounded sleep restriction.
Just curious to know, What is a reason that thread can do blocking sleep bu=
t can't do unbounded sleep ?
Since technically we introduced sleeping restriction on interrupt thread is=
 to avoid starvation and that can be fit with either of the sleep type.
Is this not true ?

I will be able to progress on my work based on your comment. A much thanks =
for correcting my doubt.

~ Kashyap