Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 2012 19:41:50 -0200
From:      Luan Hospodarsky <ironfall_blindguardian@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Realtek 8188ce driver

Hi Adrian=2C
Thanks for the reply=2C

So is there some work about it?
It is great! If you find anything=2C let me know!
Thanks again.

Date: Sun=2C 29 Jan 2012 17:00:43 -0800
From: adrian@freebsd.org
To: ironfall_blindguardian@hotmail.com
CC: freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org

Hi=2C

I think there's been some recent work to get this chipset support into shap=
e but I don't know wehre it lives or whether the driver is in a workable se=
tup.

Does anyone know anything further?

Adrian

On 29 January 2012 13:24=2C LuX - I like you <ironfall_blindguardian@hotmai=