Date:      Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:07:32 -0500
From:      "James F. Hranicky" <jfh@cise.ufl.edu>
To:        security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Questions (Rants?) About IPSEC

> Great! What a relief. I guess I've had a hard time understanding racoon.conf .

I guess what happened was I got it stuck in my head that the
"certificate_type x509" directive specified the *remote* cert and
not the local one. Looking at it now it seems obvious.

Well, I feel a bit foolish for my ranting, but much happier that certs
are now working as expected.

Many thanks to all who responded.