Date:      Tue,  6 Mar 2012 23:47:38 +0700 (WIT)
From:      Bank of America Alert <onlinebanking@ealerts.bankofamerica.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Bank of America Alert : Sign-in to Online Banking Locked

   Bank of America(R)

   Online Banking Alert

   Dear valued customer :

   During our usual security enhancement protocol, we observed multiple
   login attempt error while login in to your online banking account. We
   have believed that someone other than you is trying to access your
   account for security reasons, we have temporarily suspend your account
   and your access to online banking and will be restricted if you fail
   to update.

   To get start :

   [1]> Log on to https://www.bankofamerica.com/privacy/update.jsp

   Please Note:
   Always look for your SiteKey® before entering your Passcode.
   Remember, Bank of America is committed to your security and
   protection. To find out more, take a look at our Information Security
   section
   under Privacy and Security on the Web site.

   Bank of America, Member FDIC.
   © 2012 Bank of America Corporation. All Rights Reserved.