Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2012 08:09:26 +0800
From:      "top2e842262@163.com" <top2e842262@163.com>
To:        "freebsd-hardware" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   switch

   Hi,

   Glad to hear that you are on the market for electrical products.

   We, Juche Group Co. Ltd, is professional in electrical products for nea
   rly 30 years, covering transformer ,switch ,

   circuit breaker ,AC contactor ,capacitor,cable&wire, etc.

   Hope to establish business relationship with you!

   Should you wanna know more about our company, pls visit our website bel
   ow.

   Any comments, that'll be appreciated! Thanks.

   Best regards,
   Vera Chi