Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:39:17 -0500
From:      "Dieter BSD" <dieterbsd@engineer.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   OGP needs a wiki maintainer

The Open Graphics Project is designing a video card that is
completely documented and FLOSS-friendly. We need someone
to maintain our wiki. This is a volunteer (unpaid) job,
but would look great on your resume/cv, and is a way for
someone with software skills to help create open hardware.

The server resources are being donated. The wiki has been
crashing the server, forcing the owner to close the wiki
until we can get a new maintainer.

Other talent is also welcome, such as device driver writers,
simulator writers, hardware design, etc.

OGP mailing list (usually low volume):