Date:      Thu, 19 Jul 2012 18:08:31 +0200
From:      Zoran Kolic <zkolic@sbb.rs>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   branch 9 and uefi

It took me by surprise. The mobo I have on my mind for
new desktop has uefi instead of bios. It is asus m5a97,
with 970 chipset, well priced among users on the net.
How would it behave with 9.1? After all reading, I plan
to boot it as memory stick and go with simple "guided"
install. Someone could comment on the topic?
At the moment, I see I have to avoid manual partition
and mbr. Or not?
If it sounds bad, any other option for motherboard and
amd 8120 cpu?
Best regards

                             Zoran