Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:40:56 -0500
From:      "Christopher J. Umina" <FJU@Fritzilldo.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Responses?

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A5AE.4C0541B0

I have a FreeBSD 4.1 server and it was shut down incorrectly.  I went =
through all the file system checks and so on and it boots and mounts the =
devices.  I then try to login and it works, but the first command I run =
at that point stops the server from responding.  I can switch ttyv's =
with print scrn, but then when I type a login and hit enter it sticks =
the same.  Anybody ever have this happen to them?  If so, what can I do?

Thanks

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A5AE.4C0541B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a FreeBSD 4.1 server and it was =
shut down=20
incorrectly.&nbsp; I went through all the file system checks and so on =
and it=20
boots and mounts the devices.&nbsp; I then try to login and it works, =
but the=20
first command I run at that point stops the server from =
responding.&nbsp; I can=20
switch ttyv's with print scrn, but then when I type a login and hit =
enter it=20
sticks the same.&nbsp; Anybody ever have this happen to them?&nbsp; If =
so, what=20
can I do?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A5AE.4C0541B0--