Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:10:22 +0100
From:      Josephine Nolan <Josephine.Nolan@exel.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Change view of CVSWEB using perl to display initial log entryinstead of last log entry

I was wondering if anyone can help me.  I am looking to find out if it is
possible to alter the main view in cvsweb to view the first log entry
instead of the last log entry. We have cvsweb linked to a linux machine and
I am looking to have another version of cvsweb.cgi - one with last log
entry and one with first log entry. Is this possible and where in perl can
this change be made? Bearing in mind I do not know perl at all!!
Thanks for your help,

Josephine Nolan

Already logged but with insufficient detail in subject

Important Email Information

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not
the intended addressee please contact the sender and dispose of this
e-mail.