Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:49:18 -0400
From:      Otter <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        Luiz Claudio Duarte <arcadia@luiz.claudio.nom.br>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Logitech mouse woes (moused and X)

I don't have a clear solution to your problem (as I prefer ps/2), but
this page has a lot of info when it comes to setting up a mouse on
your machine:

http://www-sop.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/index.html

Presented mainly for helping folks with wheelie mice, it has links to
other sites as well. Hope this helps.
-Otter