Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 1996 23:11:52 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Mikael Karpberg <karpen@ocean.campus.luth.se>
To:        marcs@alive.ampr.ab.ca (Marc Slemko)
Cc:        FreeBSD-stable@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: interest in syscons cut&paste patches for 2.1.5?

According to Marc Slemko:
> I have updated my patches to 2.1.5 so they are up to date to Soren's
> latest commit, and have packaged them up and made them available for ftp
> at ftp://ftp.worldgate.com/pub/marcs/2_1_5.syscons-mouse.960905.tar.gz.
> Directions are included in the tar file.

Hmm... I did as told in the README file and I encountered a problem.
Doesn't seem big, but... There is only ONE place where FONT_NONE can be found
after applying the patch. (Did a grep and couldn't find more then that, at
least. ..../*.c ..../*.h) That place is set_mode in syscons.c, and should be
a define somehwere, I guess. Anyway, since it's not defined, my compile, not
surprisingly, chokes and dies. :-(

Ideas how to proceede?
Maybe...
#define FONT_NONE 0