Date:      Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:12:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      bruno schwander <bruno@tinkerbox.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   updating port/cad/qcad

I am trying to update ports/cad/qcad and I am hitting a little problem
with QT3. It seems that the linking options such as "-lqt-mt -pthread" ar
not passed to the linker if I use just the

MAKE_ENV=	MOC="${MOC}" LIBQT="-l${QTNAME}" \
		QTCPPFLAGS="${QTCPPFLAGS}" QTCFGLIBS="${QTCFGLIBS}"

Looking at /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.kde.mk, it looks like QTNAME is not set for
QT3. The QTCFGLIBS do not seem to include these additional flags
either. What am I missing here ?

this is on

FreeBSD duron.bschwand.net 4.6-STABLE FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE #16: Sat Oct 5
15:39:46 PDT 2002 bruno@duron:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL i386

bruno