Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 22:03:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        tatkhu@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (no subject)

	What did you get after trying what I told you?  Just for curiosity's sake, when your system
boots, can you enter the BIOS.  Usually you need to hit Del or Esc.  If you can access the BIOS
see if there is a setting that will allow you to boot from CDROM.  It will save you the
aggravation of having to first go through DOS.

Ian

As told by, tatkhu@aol.com

--
Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.