Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 1995 02:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New options for lastcomm(1)

> As Rodney W. Grimes wrote:
> >
> > > + *
> > > + *     @(#)lastcomm.c	8.1 (Berkeley) 6/6/93
> >
> > Please do not add UCB SCCS ID strings to files that shipped from
> > UCB without them, this causes later imports to conflict here if
> > CSRG should happen to correct the problem.
>
> Any other opinions?  Anybody objecting against commiting it?  I would
> otherwise, after fixing minor things (like these SCCSids, and perhaps
> spelling problems), but i personally don't run accounting and would
> prefer getting opinions of those who do.

I did not evaluate any other parts of that diff, as I also do not
run accounting (who I am I going to bill, myself :-)), so didn't
pay a whole lot of attention to the new functionality, though I
probably should have.

> The additions would make sense for me.

Find someone running accounting to review your ``cleanedup'' diff
and I am all for addeded functionality to lastcomm as a 2 mintue
read of the current lastcomm man pages shows it to be seriously
lacking in functionality of just what data it can produce :-(.